Attivo Networks honors its partners
Attivo Networks, announced recipients of its second annual Excellence Awards, which recognize global partners delivering innovative, effective, and comprehensive cybersecurity solutions for their customers. Culminating in seven categories, the partner Excellence Awards recognize Attivo Networks’ international partners in Latin America (LATAM), Middle East, Turkey, and Africa (META), Asia-Pacific (APAC), Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), India, North America, and the United Kingdom (UK).
“We’re proud to honor our Excellence Award winners for their collaboration with the Attivo Networks Partner Program and dedication to providing their customers with innovative cybersecurity solutions,” said Sarah Ashburn, SVP, sales and customer success, Attivo Networks. “In 2021, Attivo Networks experienced tremendous channel growth, increasing our partner network, the pipeline generated through partners, and overall partner conversion rate. This growth was driven in large part by this year’s winners. We’re looking forward to continuing to grow together in 2022.”
“Partner of the Year” Winners
- LATAM: SafeID – SafeID is an information security solutions provider focused on information security processes and infrastructure.
- META: Boch Systems – Boch Systems is an information security and infrastructure solutions provider serving Nigeria and Ghana.
- APAC: M.Tech – M.Tech is a cybersecurity and network performance solutions provider that brings solutions to the market through a channel of reseller partners.
- India: Softcell – Softcell is a leader in systems integration, serving enterprise customers in IT security, mobility, optimized IT infrastructure, cloud and engineering services.
- North America: MRK Technologies – MRK provides a suite of solutions designed to monitor, alert and resolve information security threats on a 24/7/365 basis.
- UK: Softcat – Softcat provides hybrid infrastructure, cybersecurity, digital workspace and, global solutions across the enterprise, public sector, small and medium businesses.
“Growth Partner of the Year” Winner
- North America: Alchemy Technology Group – Alchemy is an industry-leading IT advisory, consulting, and reseller firm focused on end-user experience, security, cloud, and automation.
“Active Directory Partner of the Year” Winners
- LATAM: IQSEC – IQSEC is an IT security solutions company with expertise in electronic signatures, biometric identity, and security in digital banking.
- META: Saudi Business Machines – SBM is a leading provider of end-to-end enterprise information technology and telecommunications solutions.
- North America: Sentinel Technologies – Sentinel Technologies is a premier business technology service provider that delivers the highest quality IT solutions, customer service and support.
“Active Directory Engineer of the Year” Winners
- LATAM: Ricardo Lopez, Protectia – Protectia is a cybersecurity solutions company providing value-added solutions and services in information technology, combining technological experience, business strategy and human development.
- META: Walied Farghaly, BMB Solutions – BMB is a solution provider and global advisor working with top-rated technology partners to empower businesses and organizations through custom-made IT solutions.
“Cyber Deception Engineer of the Year” Winners
- LATAM: Jonathan Juarez, IQSEC – IQSEC is an IT security solutions company with expertise in electronic signature, biometric identity and security in digital banking.
- META: Hamada Marzouk, Raya Information Technology – Raya is a leading system integrator in the IT market, serving customers across financial services, telecoms, public, oil and gas, hospitality, commercial and retail.
“Cyber Deception Architect of the Year” Winners
- LATAM: Oscar Ramos, IQSEC – IQSEC is an IT security solutions company with expertise in electronic signatures, biometric identity, and security in digital banking.
- META: Ahmed Anwar, Benya Systems – Benya Systems is the leading innovative end-to-end information and communications technology systems integrator, with a proven record of large-scale projects in Egypt & the MEA region.
“Distributor of the Year” Winner
- UK: Exclusive Networks – Exclusive Networks is a global trusted cybersecurity specialist helping to drive the transition to a trusted digital world for all people and organizations.
The winners were selected based on performance results, new customer acquisition, relationship engagement, revenue growth, contributions to deal expansion, and prospecting momentum. Honorees were chosen from a set of more than 300 partnerships worldwide.
Read the original article on Channel Post.
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise