Attivo Networks Debuts as an Inaugural Vendor on McAfee MVISION Marketplace
Attivo Launches in MVISION Marketplace with Free Trial Offers
Author: Carolyn Crandall, CMO & Chief Deception Officer – McAfee® has been a long-standing partner of Attivo Networks® and we are excited to announce that Attivo is now not only a McAfee Compatible Solution but also one of the first McAfee Security Innovation Alliance (SIA) partners to be included on the newly-launched McAfee MVISION Marketplace. The Marketplace is an open, cloud-driven platform that allows customers to quickly and easily procure McAfee and Attivo solutions to swiftly address security gaps, augment threat detection, increase their security posture, and add incident response automation with MVISION ePolicy Orchestrator.
While McAfee MVISION EDR prevents attackers from compromising an endpoint, the Attivo Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) suite prevents attackers from breaking out of an endpoint if they happen to get in. The EDN suite complements MVISION EDR by detecting and protecting against Active Directory attacks, credential theft, and privilege escalation while reducing the attack surface by finding and remediating exposed credentials. Combining these solutions gives organizations a robust defense against the most sophisticated attackers and derails threats against today’s ever-expanding attack surface.
“McAfee MVISION EDR plus Attivo EDN is a comprehensive solution for superior endpoint security as evidenced by the MITRE ATT&CK framework,” said Marc Feghali, VP of Product Management, Attivo Networks. “We are pleased to be a part of the MVISION marketplace and offer innovation for the best possible endpoint protection and lateral movement threat detection.”
“We are excited to work with Attivo Networks on delivering pre-integrated, best in industry solutions through the MVISION Marketplace,” said Javed Hasan, global head of enterprise product strategy and alliance, McAfee. “The new MVISION Marketplace enables organizations to quickly and easily implement the security tools they need. Attivo’s Endpoint Detection Net adds Credential theft protection and Active Directory Compromise PREVENTION to McAfee’s comprehensive endpoint security and EDR solution. Through the marketplace, our customers can now easily compose a more comprehensive security solution. This is the power of the McAfee cloud Platform.” To learn more about the composable security approach with McAfee MVISION ePolicy Orchestrator, visit https://www.mcafee.com/blogs/enterprise/bridge-the-gap-between-the-security-you-have-and-the-security-you-need/.
Through the McAfee MVISION Marketplace, customers can try award-winning Attivo solutions before they buy, and after trials, seamlessly move to production through a simple purchasing step. Solutions offered through the McAfee MVISION Marketplace include:
- Attivo Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite
- The Attivo EDN solution is a critical line of defense for credential protection and lateral movement detection. The solution provides three levels of credential defense that complement EDR detection capabilities. The first provides the ability to find and remediate exposed credentials. The second obfuscates real credentials among fake credentials that alert on attempted use. The third level of defense protects Active Directory from exploitation by hiding real AD objects and returning fake information to unauthorized queries.
- Attivo Networks ADSecure Solution
- Organizations most interested in preventing privilege escalation and protecting administrative credentials and service accounts can choose a standalone version of ADSecure. The same technology that is available within EDN can be purchased separately. With ADSecure, organizations conceal valuable enterprise resource information, reduce the attack surface, and alter what the adversary sees as a means to disrupt and derail attacks.
- Attivo Networks Exposed Credential Visibility
- As a feature within EDN, the ThreatPath functionality provides continuous monitoring and reduction of the attack surface (on-premises or in the cloud) by identifying and automatically removing exposed credentials and local and shadow admin accounts left on endpoints that attackers can use to move laterally in the network. Security teams can also view historical data to see exposed critical paths, local administrator accounts, misconfigured SMB shares, browser credentials, and more. Easy to deploy, organizations of all sizes and maturity of visibility programs can immediately benefit from understanding their credential-based vulnerabilities and an attacker’s opportunities for lateral movement. Although this cannot be purchased as a standalone product, this feature is available for a free trial.
Details on free trial offerings are as follows:
- Attivo Networks Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) suite – free 30-day trial for 25 users
- Attivo Networks ADSecure – free 30-day trial for 25 users
- Attivo Networks ThreatPath – free one-year trial for 500 users
Learn more or, for qualified businesses, sign up for a free trial at https://marketplace.mcafee.com/.
For more information on the McAfee MVISION Marketplace, read the McAfee blog at https://www.mcafee.com/blogs/enterprise/bridge-the-gap-between-the-security-you-have-and-the-security-you-need/ and press release at https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/about/newsroom.html.
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise