Former CISA Director Christopher Krebs and Attivo Networks to Host Live Conversation on “What’s Buried in Every Breach Report that No One is Talking About”
FREMONT, Calif. – October 19, 2021 – Attivo Networks®, the experts in preventing identity privilege escalation and detecting lateral movement attacks, will host a fireside chat titled: “What’s Buried in Every Breach Report that No One is Talking About.” Former director of the U.S. Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and co-founder of Krebs Stamos Group, Christopher Krebs, will join Tony Cole, CTO of Attivo Networks, for a live conversation covering cyber hygiene priorities and the importance of identity services.
WHO: Christopher Krebs, former CISA director and co-founder, Krebs Stamos Group & Tony Cole, CTO, Attivo Networks
WHAT: Live Fireside Chat: “What’s Buried in Every Breach Report that No One is Talking About”
Join Chris Krebs and Tony Cole for a lively discussion around what is bringing identity-first security to the forefront and what cybersecurity teams need to prioritize. Topics covered during the session include:
- Attacks are occurring at a blistering pace; what is common amongst them?
- Ransomware readiness; what needs to change to be more prepared?
- Identity-first security is presented as a top 2021 priority; what do you need to know?
- Identity protection based on MFA and SSO alone isn’t enough; what’s next?
- What can organizations and government agencies do to be more resilient to cyberattacks and protecting identities?
WHEN: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 9:00 AM PDT
WHERE: To register for the event, visit BrightTALK to reserve your spot.
MEDIA: Tony Cole is available for interviews by request. If you are interested in expert commentary or an interview, please reach out to Matter Communications at PRAttivo@matternow.com.
Andrew Petro and Leah Connelly
Matter Communications on behalf of Attivo Networks
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise