Visibility and Invisibility of Credential Protection: Frank Ohlhorst and Attivo Networks Unpack the How and Why
FREMONT, Calif. – October 13, 2021 – Attivo Networks®, the experts in preventing identity privilege escalation and detecting lateral movement attacks, today announced it will host a webinar titled: “Visibility and Invisibility of Credential Protection.” Frank Ohlhorst, tech industry journalist and principal analyst for emerging and disruptive technologies and at Media Ops, and Carolyn Crandall, chief security advocate at Attivo Networks, will dive into credential-based attacks and the new and emerging technology hitting the market to mitigate these risks.
- WHO: Frank Ohlhorst, tech industry journalist and principal analyst for emerging and disruptive technologies at Media Ops and Carolyn Crandall, chief security advocate at Attivo Networks
- WHAT: Discussion on the Visibility and Invisibility of Credential Protection
- WHEN: October 20, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. ET or after on demand
- WHERE: To register for the online event, visit: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/17319/512077?utm_campaign=channel-feed&utm_source=brighttalk-portal&utm_medium=web
- SPECIAL OFFER: Attendees will receive free access to the research report: The Rise of Active Directory Exploits: Is it Time to Sound the Alarm; EMA Research Report September 2021. Eligible businesses can receive a free Active Directory Assessment and Summary Report from Attivo Networks.
Cybercriminals seek and need credentials and privileges to conduct their attacks. Provisioning, connecting, and controlling user IDs and passwords will only take organizations so far. It is now a top priority for security teams to protect their organization’s credentials, entitlements, privileges, and the systems that manage them.
In this session, Frank Ohlhorst and Carolyn Crandall will discuss:
- What identity protection looks like beyond traditional provisioning, connecting, and controlling identities.
- What conditions allow attackers to leverage credentials, Active Directory, and the vast over-provisioning and policy drift of entitlements in the cloud.
- How to close gaps between Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Identity Protection solutions.
- Insights Frank uncovered while reviewing the latest Identity Detection and Response tools.
- How to justify budget and validate the need for identity security. (Hint: Ransomware readiness assessments all point to Active Directory misconfigurations that can grant attackers access and control.)
Andrew Petro and Leah Connelly
Matter on behalf of Attivo Networks
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise