EAR Podcast with Attivo Networks’ Carolyn Crandall
In the latest episode of the Early Adopter Research (EAR) Podcast, EAR’s Dan Woods spoke with Carolyn Crandall, the chief deception officer of Attivo Networks, while both were at the RSA 2019 Conference. Their conversation covered Woods’ three big cybersecurity questions for the year, and Crandall also explained the position of Attivo Networks in the cybersecurity landscape. They covered:
* 1:00 – The value of deception technology
* 7:15 – Can companies really build their own zero trust technology stack?
* 12:00 – Pruning cybersecurity
* 18:00 – Avoiding throwing more technology at cybersecurity problems
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise