Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
Webinar: Chris Krebs, What’s Buried in Every Breach Report that No One is Talking About
November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Former Director of the U.S. Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and Co-Founder of Krebs Stamos Group, Christopher Krebs, will be joining Tony Cole, Chief Technology Officer of Attivo Networks for a lively “lay it on the line” fireside chat and Q&A on November 3 at 9:00 a.m. PDT.
Join Chris Krebs live to learn what has been at the center of virtually every major attack and what cybersecurity teams need to do differently to stop attackers. Krebs will discuss what organizations are experiencing today and the changes needed to combat the highly effective attacker tactics that have resulted in mass disruption of services and unprecedented ransomware payouts.
Attend to hear
• Attacks are occurring at a blistering pace with almost always one thing in common.
• Enterprise ransomware readiness audits share this common weak link.
• Why requests for avoiding attacks on critical infrastructure will be ineffective
• Identity-first security has been presented as a top 2021 priority, but is it?
• Identity protection based on MFA and SSO alone isn’t enough, what’s next?
• What upping the game in identity security looks like.
• What organizations and government agencies can do to be more resilient to cyberattacks.
Regardless of your organization’s security maturity, this session will provide you with key insights to be ready for and equipped to derail the surging wave of ransomware and identity-based attacks.
Christopher Krebs will be taking questions from the audience during a live Q&A session. Get your questions ready!
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- October 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST