Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
Defense in Depth – Filling the Gaps to Detect and Stop Lateral Movement
February 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
During the SolarWinds breach, attackers had a back door into potentially thousands of networks. Typical security controls focus on detecting the initial compromise but seldom the lateral movement and privilege escalation activities that attackers spend most of their time executing.
Join us for a discussion where you will see how the Attivo Networks Endpoint Detection Net suite of products closes this gap by efficiently detecting such activities early in the attack cycle.
In this webinar you will learn how security teams can:
- Detect an adversary who looks and acts like a member of the organization and is moving in operational blind spots
- Slow down the adversary with every piece of information they gather for lateral movement
- Deceive the adversary, turn the tables, and lower the Mean-Time-To-Detection (MTTD) from months to hours, or even less.
Speaker: Kevin Hiltpold, Federal Sr. Solutions Engineer
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
- November 18 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PST