Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
Disrupt & Prevent Attacker’s Access to Active Directory Webinar
October 22, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm UTC+5.5
Active Directory (AD) is used by the majority of enterprises to control and orchestrate the IT environment. Many security professionals have the challenge of distinguishing illegitimate queries to AD from legitimate ones, leaving security teams blind to malicious attempts to map AD’s content.
Attivo ADSecure protects against AD attacks without interfering with production AD operations, requiring logs, or complex permissions management. The ADSecure solution provides security teams the ability to prevent attackers from leveraging AD.
During this webinar, you will gain technical insights and learn:
- How easy it is for an attacker to discover critical accounts and assets by querying Active Directory.
- Understand how to hide your critical accounts from prying eyes, delivering misinformation to attackers.
- Gain visibility into the processes, users, and commands that are querying your active directory (telemetry).
Date: Thursday, October 22
Time: 11:30am IST
Presenters: Nitin Jyoti, VP – Product Management and Saurab Nair, Technical Sales Engineer
Register here: https://go.attivonetworks.com/Disrupt-Prevent-Attackers-Access-Active-Directory-India.html
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
- November 18 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PST