Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
Disrupting Lateral Movement by Securing AD
July 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
Today, a common tactic among advanced threat actors and ransomware attacks involves leveraging Active Director to move laterally and accomplish their mission. The data within AD can give attackers credentials, privileges, access, and persistence. Protecting it must be a high priority for any organization.
AD security requires time, resources, expertise, and visibility. Typical best practices focus on limiting privileged accounts, conducting audits, and hardening systems, but these are no longer sufficient to address advanced attacks.
Join this session to explore new options that automate defending AD from compromise to prevent lateral movement.
- Live detection for attacks targeting AD
- Attack surface reduction at both AD and the endpoint
- Continuous visibility to AD changes that introduce new exposures
- Addressing AD assurance to reduce risks and pass security evaluations
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
- November 18 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PST