Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
Webinar: Protecting Healthcare from Ransomware and Identity-based Attacks
November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
Whether motivated by risk avoidance or pushed by compliance, identity security has become a top concern for CISOs regardless of their industry or size. Gartner now presents identity-first security as a top 3 CISO priority for 2021.
With healthcare, hospitals in particular, being in the crosshairs and under relentless attack Identity Detection and Response (IDR) is critical for protecting against identity compromise, privilege escalation, and detecting attacker lateral movement. It is not about controlling authentication or MFA. IDR is about protecting credentials, entitlements, and the systems that manage them, from endpoints to Active Directory to the cloud. Understanding its fit in the security stack is critical as it closes gaps between Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Identity Protection solutions.
During this session healthcare organizations learn how attackers are leveraging credentials, Active Directory, and the vast over provisioning of entitlements to successfully conduct some of the most damaging attacks that we have ever seen.
You will also be introduced to new technology that is now available for:
· Credential exposure and vulnerabilities visibility
· Attack path visibility and attack surface reduction
· Active Directory exposure visibility and live attack detection
· Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management for identifying overprovisioning and policy drift
Regardless of your healthcare organization’s security maturity or size, this session will equip you with key insights to be ready for ransomware and identity-based attacks.
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- October 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST