Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
Webinar: Identity Detection and Response (IDR) – Are you ready?
October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Whether motivated by risk avoidance or pushed by compliance, identity security has become a top concern for CISOs regardless of their industry or size. Gartner now presents identity-first security as a top 3 CISO priority for 2021.
Savvy CISOs are taking action to protect their business’s continuity and company welfare by increasing their investments in Identity Detection and Response (IDR) solutions. 87% of survey participants* confirmed their plan to increase their investments to protect against identity compromise, privilege escalation, and attacker lateral movement.
Join this session to learn:
1. What identity protection looks like beyond traditional provisioning, connecting, and controlling identities.
2. What conditions allow attackers to leverage credentials, Active Directory, and the vast over-provisioning and policy drift of entitlements in the cloud.
3. How to close gaps between Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Identity Protection solutions.
4. What new visibility and detection tools have emerged to protect credentials, entitlements, and the systems that manage them.
5. How to justify budget and validate the need for identity security. (Hint: Ransomware readiness assessments all point to Active Directory misconfigurations that can grant access and control.)
Special Offer for Registered attendees: Eligible businesses will receive a free Active Directory Assessment and Summary Report from Attivo Networks.
Guest Speaker: Carolyn Crandall is the Chief Security Advocate at Attivo Networks, the leader in preventing identity privilege escalation and detecting lateral movement attacks. She has worked in high-tech for over 30 years and has been recognized as a top 100 women in cybersecurity, a guest on Fox News, and profiled in the Mercury News. She is an active speaker on security innovation at CISO forums, industry events, tech webinars and co-authored the book Deception-Based Threat Detection.
Hosted by Gary S. Miliefsky, CISSP, Publisher of Cyber Defense Magazine.
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- October 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST