Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
Webinar: Seeing Clearly Now – The Importance of Cloud Entitlement Visibility
October 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
By 2023, 75% of security failures will be related to inadequate management of identities, access, and privileges, as predicted by Gartner. This is in part due to the unexpected security challenges and risks as enterprises make the transition from on-premises implementation to cloud deployment. Businesses are facing risks caused by limited visibility of entitlements and access, multiple platforms, excessive privilege, entitlement volume, and others.
Join Chuck Slate, Lead Architect, Attivo Networks, October 14, 2021, 10am PT/1pm ET as he explores:
• Why risk visibility is a vital factor to achieve optimum cloud security
• Baseline and attacked network scenarios
• A real-world identity attack – what happened under the covers
• New industry categories CIEM and CPM – addressing the need for cloud entitlement and permissions management
• And more!
Chuck Slate is Lead Architect at Attivo Networks. Chuck brings over 25 years of experience building security solutions, with expertise in computer networking and UI/UX design and development. Chuck earned his Master of Science degree in Computer Science from Boston University.
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- October 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST