Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
KODI Connect CISO Leaders of Cybersecurity Northeast Sessions
In the space of a few years, cybersecurity has become a key part of companies’ strategies. As every part of their business is going digital, they have become increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks that can result in financial losses and a damaged reputation.
This virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Cybersecurity experts/leaders, representing organizations from a variety of sectors of the Northeast Region, for a 1.5-hour brainstorming discussion focused on Cybersecurity threats and best practices to stay ahead.
Gather ideas and practical solutions to your challenges, with a discussion focused on topics such as:
- Securing the Future of Work: How Cyber AI Learns on the Job
- Working with Third Parties, Storing and Collecting Data, and the possibility of Operation Disruption
- Security Challenges and Ways to Embrace in a Remote Workplace
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- October 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST