Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
Southern California Virtual Cybersecurity Summit by Data Connectors
September 30 @ 8:50 am - 9:30 am PDT
At the Southern California Region Virtual Cybersecurity Summit, connect with like-minded executives, innovative solutions providers, experts and luminaries. You’ll hear Attivo Networks present on:
Disrupting Lateral Movement by Securing Active Directory
A common tactic among advanced threat actors and ransomware attacks today involves leveraging Active Directory to move laterally and accomplish their mission. Active Directory data can give attackers credentials, privileges, access, and persistence. Protecting it must be a high priority for any organization.
Active Directory security requires time, resources, expertise, and visibility. Typical best practices focus on limiting privileged accounts, conducting audits, and hardening systems, but these no longer suffice to address advanced attacks.
Join this session to explore new options that automate defending AD from compromise to prevent lateral movement.
- Live detection for attacks targeting Active Directory
- Attack surface reduction at both Active Directory and the endpoint
- Continuous visibility to AD changes that introduce new exposures
- Addressing Active Directory assurance to reduce risks and pass Red team tests
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
- November 18 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PST