Attivo Networks Events and Webinars
Virtual Summit: Texas Cybersecurity hosted by Data Connectors
Organizations continue to build their security stacks, yet advanced threats and insiders continue to breach networks and extract valuable data. A common tactic among most of these Ransomware and Advanced Threat Actors today involves leveraging Active Directory. AD contains all of the information that an attacker needs to successfully move laterally and accomplish their mission.
Join, Disrupting Lateral Movement by Securing Active Directory, Oct. 14 at 8:20 am CT. Nick Houck will explore a new method for securing Active Directory that can (for the first time) actually prevent an attacker from progressing laterally through your enterprise network.
Key highlights include:
- How Threat Actors use AD to accomplish their goals
- Why Monitoring Active Directory is not enough
- What simple tools you can deploy to dramatically improve your security posture by better securing AD
Webinars and Podcasts
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
- November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- October 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST