Attivo Networks Excellence Awards Honor Partners Driving Cybersecurity Innovation Across North America, LATAM, META, APAC and the UK
FREMONT, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Attivo Networks®, an award-winning leader in cyber deception and attacker lateral movement detection, today announced recipients of its inaugural Excellence Awards, which honor partners driving innovation and delivering effective, comprehensive cyber security solutions for their customers. Culminating in two categories, “Partner of the Year” and “Project of the Year,” the awards recognize Attivo’s global partners in Latin America (LATAM), Middle East, Turkey, and Africa (META), Asia-Pacific (APAC), North America, and the United Kingdom (UK).
“I am proud to honor and congratulate our award winners. Their success is a testament to the dedication of our partners and the Attivo Networks Partner Program, which is designed to support long-term, mutually profitable partnerships,” said Sarah Ashburn, senior vice president, sales and customer success, Attivo Networks. “The award winners we recognize today, and our larger ecosystem of partners, play an integral role in our go-to-market strategy and we are committed to investing in and growing with them.”
“Partner of the Year” Winners
- North America: MRK Technologies – MRK provides a suite of solutions designed to monitor, alert and resolve information security threats on a 24/7/365 basis.
- LATAM: IQSec – IQSec is an IT security solutions company with expertise in electronic signature, biometric identity and security in digital banking.
- META: Saudi Telecom Company Solutions – Saudi Telecom Company Solutions is a technology solutions company specializing in cybersecurity, cloud computing and system integration.
- APAC: M.Tech – M.Tech is a cybersecurity and network performance solutions provider that brings solutions to the market through a channel of reseller partners.
“Project of the Year” Winners
- LATAM: Micronet de Mexico SA de CV – Micronet provides consultancy, design, and installation of security services, including network infrastructure, network and business applications, support and monitoring, and security.
- META: Optimiza Solutions – Optimiza is a regional Systems Integration and digital transformation solutions provider that supports its clients’ pursuit of operational excellence and profitability.
Hear from the Winners
- “We are honored to be the recipient of the Attivo 2020 Partner of the Year Award for North America. Throughout our partnership, the Attivo and MRK Teams have developed a valued mutual trust and commitment to our relationship. In addition, Attivo’s deception technology has enabled MRK to differentiate above ‘the noise’ that exists in the IT security space. We look forward to continued growth with Attivo as we collectively serve our customers throughout 2021.” – John Tookman, vice president of MRK Technologies
- “We’re a cybersecurity company with more than 12 years of experience and our headquarters are based on Mexico City. We have invested hundreds of hours on developing what we consider is the best cybersecurity tools portfolio in Latin America, selecting the leaders and best in class solutions for each discipline. That’s why we do business with Attivo Networks.” – Luis Valerdi, sales director of IQSec
- “This is a step forward to advanced detection with Deception Technology. Attivo is the best solution that can respond in 3D – Deny, Detect and Derail. Attivo ThreatDefend platform delivers unparalleled attack detection in parallel with M.Tech delivery for customer satisfaction. Together we look forward to a hyper growth in Thailand.” – Krisana Kamakorn, country manager for M.Tech Thailand
The winners were selected based on performance results, new customer acquisition, relationship engagement, and prospecting momentum. Honorees were chosen from a set of more than 300 partnerships located worldwide.
More information on Attivo Networks Partner Program can be found here: https://www.attivonetworks.com/join-the-attivo-partner-program/
About Attivo Networks
Attivo Networks®, the leader in cyber deception and lateral movement attack detection, delivers a superior defense for revealing and preventing unauthorized insider and external threat activity. The customer-proven Attivo ThreatDefend® Platform provides a scalable solution for derailing attackers and reducing the attack surface within user networks, data centers, clouds, remote worksites, and specialized attack surfaces. The portfolio defends at the endpoint, Active Directory and throughout the network with ground-breaking innovations for preventing and misdirecting lateral attack activity. Forensics, automated attack analysis, and third-party native integrations streamline incident response. The company has won over 130 awards for its technology innovation and leadership. For more information, visit www.attivonetworks.com.
Matter Communications for Attivo Networks
Loren Guertin & Andrew Petro
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise