Fortune Term Sheet — Friday, March 22
Billion Dollar Status
Rent the Runway reached “unicorn” status yesterday, meaning the company is now valued at more than $1 billion. The online clothing rental service raised $125 million in venture funding from investors including Franklin Templeton Investments, Bain Capital Ventures, and T. Rowe Price.
The news comes days after Glossier, a direct-to-consumer beauty brand, also raised a mega-round of $100 million at a $1.2 billion valuation. Both Rent the Runway and Glossier are women-led and both serve female customers…
Private Equity Deals
Hunt Valve Co., which is backed by May River Capital, acquired Montreal Bronze Ltd, a supplier of bronze marine valves. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Energy Impact Partners invested in Attivo Networks, a provider of detection, forensics, and automated incident response to in-network attacks. Additional investors include Bain Capital, ForgePoint Capital, and Singtel Innov8. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise