Attivo Networks® Named Grand Trophy Winner in Info Security PG’s 2020 Global Excellence Awards®
Attivo Networks executives and solutions received the following awards:
- Deception Technology & Solution: ThreatDefend® Detection Platform for the most comprehensive, advanced, and automated deception-based detection portfolio;
- Company of the Year Award in Security Software: two different awards were received, which honored Srikant Vissamsetti and the Attivo Networks engineering team. The first award is based in the company’s new deception technology innovations that are designed to ambush attackers at the endpoint and the second for a solution that efficiently derails attacks targeting Active Directory;
- Most Innovative Security Software of the Year: ThreatDefend® Detection Platform for the most comprehensive, advanced, and automated deception-based detection portfolio;
- Chief Technology Officer of the Year for the Security Software: Tony Cole; for his leadership within Attivo Networks, market influence and impact, and contributions to cyber industry diversity and improvement;
- Deception Technology & Solution: Attivo Networks’ Endpoint Detection Net Suite for accurately raising alerts and taking proactive measures to derail attackers when they attempt to break out from an endpoint;
- Company of the Year for the Security Cloud/SaaS: ThreatDefend® Detection Platform for providing comprehensive threat detection coverage of containers, serverless functions, and cloud shared-security environments;
- Privileged Access Control, Security & Management: Attivo ThreatDefend® ADSecure™ Active Directory Protection Solution;
- Hot Security Technology of the Year category: Attivo ThreatDefend® ADSecure™ Active Directory Protection Solution.
“Attivo Networks is thrilled to be recognized in Info Security PG’s annual excellence awards,” said Tushar Kothari, CEO of Attivo Networks. “We’re excited to honor our innovative people, products and services that contribute to our overall success and we remain dedicated to addressing key customer challenges associated with threat detection and reducing security vulnerabilities.”
More than 35 judges from around the world representing a wide spectrum of industry experts participated in the judging process.
As organizations look for ways to reduce security vulnerabilities, Attivo Networks has continuously enhanced its deception technology to help enterprise customers efficiently reduce dwell times and accelerate response time. The company’s ThreatDefend® Detection Platform is designed to detect threats early in the attack cycle by attracting the attacker away from production assets with decoys, lures, and other misdirections. The new Attivo Endpoint Detection Net Suite elevates security control by accurately raising alerts and taking proactive measures to derail attackers when they attempt to break out from an endpoint, serving as a powerful protection force-multiplier for businesses using Endpoint Protection (EPP) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions.
This week, Attivo Networks will be demonstrating its enhanced ThreatDefend® Detection platform in San Francisco as part of RSAC 2020.
Recognition in this year’s Global Excellence Awards adds to the more than 125 industry awards highlighting Attivo Networks’ continued growth, product, solution leadership and executive accomplishments.
About Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards
Info Security Products Guide sponsors the Global Excellence Awards and plays a vital role in keeping end-users informed of the choices they can make when it comes to protecting their digital resources and assets. It is written expressly for those who are adamant on staying informed of security threats and the preventive measure they can take. The guide includes information including best deployment scenarios, people and technologies shaping cyber security and industry predictions and directions that facilitate in making the most pertinent security decisions.
About Attivo Networks
Attivo Networks®, the leader in deception technology, provides an active defense for early detection, forensics, and automated incident response to in-network attacks. The Attivo ThreatDefend® Detection Platform provides a comprehensive and customer-proven platform for proactive security and accurate threat detection within user networks, data centers, clouds, and a wide variety of specialized attack surfaces. The portfolio includes extensive network, endpoint, application, and data deceptions designed to misdirect and reveal attacks efficiently from all threat vectors. Advanced machine-learning makes preparation, deployment, and operations fast and simple to operate for organizations of all sizes. Comprehensive attack analysis and forensics provide actionable alerts and native integrations that automate the blocking, quarantine, and threat hunting of attacks for accelerated incident response. The company has won over 125 awards for its technology innovation and leadership. For more information, visit www.attivonetworks.com.
Matter Communications for Attivo Networks
Loren Guertin & Kate Duchaney
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise