OODAcast – A Conversation with Tony Cole of Attivo Networks
OODA CTO Bob Gourley was joined by Tony Cole of Attivo Networks in an interactive discussion on the state of cybersecurity, with a focus on how deception technologies can be leveraged by organizations of all sizes to mitigate risks.
This interview examines:
- The evolution of the early cyber “honey pots” designed to trap hackers into modern, scalable, hard to detect deception technologies
- How adversaries have changed over the last two decades and what it means for the future
- The despicable behavior of cyber adversaries during the pandemic and what it means for cyber attacks after the pandemic
- The need for cybersecurity solutions to work well together
- How executives in business can learn of the most relevant technologies for them without having to meet with thousands of vendors
Watch or listen to the full interview at OODA Loop here.
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise