Protecting your personal information is our priority.
If you are a California resident, please click here
If you are an EEA/EU resident, please click here
Definitions and interpretation
- Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Attivo via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Credit & Debit Card Data: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details relating to financial data with any 3rd parties;
- Cookies: A small text file may be placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Attivo, Attivo, we or us: Attivo, owned fully by Attivo, a company incorporated in Delaware with Offices at:
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation;
- User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Attivo and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Attivo and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website: the website that you are currently using, attivonetworks.sentinelone.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- This policy does not apply to our hosted products and services.
Attivo may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, title, employer, phone number, etc.)
- Products and services you may be interested in.
- Information from you interacting with our website, or communicated voluntarily by you via email, instant messaging, social media or phone call
Our use of Data
- For purposes of GDPR, Attivo acts as the “data controller” with respect to the data collected on this website..
- We will retain any Data you submit for as long as Attivo deems it necessary to provide adequate service to the User, unless explicitly asked by a User for their Data to be deleted.
- Unless we specifically say otherwise, your Data may be disclosed to third parties for the sake of administering better service, but never for marketing purposes through various affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on these two security regulations see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
- Attivo may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website and may be located in various locations throughout the world.
- Additionally, Data can be transmitted to 3rd parties for relevant marketing purposes at the sole discretion of those employed by Attivo and Attivo.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
- A User may revoke consent at any time.
- Data security is of great importance to Attivo and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.