Report: Data breaches have exposed more than 851M records since 2005
- The business and health industries have suffered the most from cyberattacks since Identify Theft Resource Center (ITRC) started tracking breaches in 2005, according to a recent report from the ITRC and IDT911.
- The business and health fields accounted for approximately 36% and 28% of breaches, respectively. The government and military accounted for about 14.4% of breaches.
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise