Remote Worker Risk Mitigation
As remote workers become more commonplace, traditional on-premises security controls aren’t reliably protecting network infrastructures. More organizations are implementing the Attivo Networks ThreatDefend® platform products to detect threats early and defend their remote workforce.
A compromised employee system is a direct line for the attacker into the enterprise network. Attackers can also compromise credentials to affect employees using SaaS-based business applications. The ThreatDefend platform can detect and prevent lateral movement within the VPN environment and reduces the impact on the organization resulting from a compromised remote system.
SaaS Credential Monitoring
Network Recon Detection
VPN & Other Credential Theft Detection
Data Exfiltration Visibility
Securing The Enterprise When Employees Work Remotely
Network Discovery over VPN
Real time visibility on attempts to enumerate hosts on the VPN network segment.
VPN credential theft and reuse
Know when VPN credentials are stolen & used to access the corporate network.
Active Directory Reconnaissance
Detect & misdirect unauthorized attempts to query AD for high-value accounts.
SaaS/Cloud Credential Monitoring
Monitor for use of stolen or expired credentials accessing SaaS accounts.
VPN Network Protection
Quickly detect malware, ransomware, or MitM attacks in the VPN network segment.
Citrix VPN Application Protection
Monitor the Citrix remote application infrastructure for unauthorized activity.
Detect Data Theft Attempts
Detect unauthorized document access or exfiltration.
The ThreatDefend platform is tackling remote worker risk mitigation head on by protecting SaaS applications and VPNs.
- Mitigate risks associated with remote workers accessing VPN or Cloud-based services
- Ongoing visibility into VPN network segment activity
- Insight into SaaS/IaaS/VPN credential misuse
- Compensate for lack of enterprise security controls outside the perimeter for remote workers
- Not reliant on network behavior baselines for detection effectiveness
- Flexible deployment options, from 100% cloud based to hybrid deployments on the endpoints
- Engagement with decoys facilitates Threat Intelligence collection
Nearly half of organizations report an increase in cyber-attacks since mass work from home began.
— ENTERPRISE STRATEGY GROUP
Speak to a security specialist
Ready to find out what the Attivo Networks solution can do for your organization? Our security experts are standing by, ready to answer your questions.