Threat Detection for Cloud Environments
Extend threat deception to the cloud for early detection of lateral movement, credential theft, and unauthorized access.
Cloud Deception Capabilities Overview
Extend the ThreatDefend™ detection and response platform into any cloud service. Easily scalable, organizations can quickly detect lateral movement and reconnaissance, misdirect attacks, and gain engagement-based alerts on threats inside any cloud infrastructure or serverless environment. Designed for the dynamic nature of cloud environments and shared security models, organizations can now add a proactive defense across traditional data centers and within popular public cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Cloud Environments Supported
Defend any cloud environment, whether public, private, or hybrid. Gain visibility and detection for attacks that target cloud infrastructure.
- Project native cloud decoys, decoy containers, and S3 buckets in AWS
- Efficient detection of reconnaissance, lateral movement
- Effective against known and unknown attacks
- Attack information correlation
- Threat intelligence enrichment
- Identify polymorphic or time-triggered activity
- Defend AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, or Oracle Cloud
- Easily deployed with full functionality via cloud formation templates
- Centralized threat management
- Virtual and VM forward technology make deployment easy
- Machine learning automates deception preparation, deployment, operations
- Threat intelligence can be automatically shared with SOC tools
- Alerts are based on attacker engagement with decoys or lures
- Each alert is substantiated with attack TTPs and IOCs
- Accelerated incident response with Cloud Watch, SIEM Monitoring, and native 3rd party integrations
Attivo Networks Named Cloud Security Startup of the Year
— CYBERSECURITY BREAKTHROUGH AWARDS
Speak to a Security specialist
Ready to find out what the Attivo Networks solution can do for your organization? Our security experts are standing by, ready to answer your questions.