Top priorities for corporate boards
According to the EY Center for Board Matters, the Top Corporate Board Priorities in 2015 include:
• Cybersecurity. Board members were increasingly held accountable, and in some cases ousted, for improperly managing cybersecurity risks in 2014 – risks that will continue to proliferate in 2015. Corporate boards must set the tone for enhancing cybersecurity and determine oversight responsibility all the while giving their organizations the appropriate flexibility to embrace the power of technology. They must also make sure their composition evolves to include leaders who deeply understand the business and IT risks associated with cybersecurity. Read more.
Free Active Directory Assessment
Get Visibility Into Privilege And Service Account Exposure
For a limited time, Attivo Networks is providing free Active Directory Security Assessments to demonstrate how ADAssessor provides unprecedented and continuous visibility to AD vulnerabilities.
Try Our Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) for Free
FAST AND EASY
Free use offer of our Award-winning security solution to prevent attackers from lateral movement, credential theft, and privilege escalation, fast and easy.
ADSecure 90-Day Free Trial
GET PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Hide and deny access to AD objects
- Get alerted on unauthorized queries
- Attack details easily viewable in dashboard
- Your data remains on-premise