Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite: ThreatStrike®
Endpoint Protection to Guard Against Credential Theft & Ransomware.
Endpoint-based Threat Deception
Early Detection of Prevention of Credential Theft
The Attivo ThreatStrike solution is an agentless technology that resides on the endpoint as a first line of defense against credential theft. Credentials are hidden and bound to applications, while deception credentials lure attackers into engaging and revealing themselves. Through misdirection of the attack, organizations gain the advantage of time to detect, analyze, and stop an attacker.
WHY CUSTOMERS CHOOSE THREATSTRIKE DECEPTION
DETECTION & VISIBILITY
CREDENTIAL THEFT PREVENTION
DEPLOYMENT FLEXIBILITY & AGENTLESS SCALABILITY
ENDPOINT ATTACK FORENSICS
“ATTIVO IS SURFACING ALERTS THAT ARE NOT BEING SEEN BY ANY OF OUR OTHER SECURITY TOOLS AND THE BEAUTY IS THAT ATTENTION IS MAINLY NEEDED ONLY WHEN THERE IS A THREAT.”
— SR DIRECTOR INFO SEC, FORTUNE 200 COMPANY
ThreatStrike Endpoint-based Prevention & Detection
Gain immediate value with Credential Theft Protection & Accelerated Response.
DETECT & PREVENT
Credential Theft & Harvesting
Attacks & Create Forensic Reports
Alerting, Deflection, & Automated Isolation
Benefits of ThreatStrike Endpoint Suite
Gain immediate value by deploying network-based threat deception.
Detection of credential theft and ransomware attacks
Alerts on credential use or bait engagement
Proactively block unauthorized access & redirect attacks
Machine learning & AD verified for authenticity
Agentless design non-disruptively scales for global deployments
High-fidelity alerts empower fast response
Automated analysis, correlation, visualization maps reduce MTTR
Integrations automate endpoint isolation
Detect & Prevent Attacks from In-Network Malicious Actors & Insiders
Protect against unauthorized access and deceive external and internal threats (employees, suppliers, contractors) into revealing themselves.
- Early detection of endpoint credential theft and harvesting.
- Hides credentials from attackers and replaces with realistic decoys.
- Binds credentials to applications to prevent unauthorized access.
- Supports popular application targets: Windows services, browsers, databases and email clients
- Customized to appear as production user.
- Active directory integration for authenticity.
- Ransomware deception bait.
- High-interaction deception to stall attack.
- Protects production data from exploitation
- Reuse of deception credentials or engagement with deception triggers a high-fidelity alert.
- Failed login detection via SIEM integration and query.
- Alerts are substantiated from engagement and actionable removing false positive fatigue.
Simple, Scalable Deployment for Endpoint Threat Deception
Flexible deployment options backed by machine-learning simplify deployment and ongoing operations.
- Agentless for simple deployment.
- Flexible deployment options.
- Designed to non-disruptively deploy and scale for large global networks.
- Intelligent self-learning automates deployment.
- Machine learning campaign proposals for automated refresh of the deception environment.
- Central global deployment management.
- Integration with EDR Tools.
- SIEM tool integration to query for failed logins.
By hiding credentials and binding them to applications, attackers are unable to gain unauthorized access. Once real credentials are cloaked, deceptive decoys take their place, acting as breadcrumbs to capture threat intelligence.
By seeding deceptive credentials everywhere that appear real and hiding local admin accounts, organizations can detect when attackers attempt to compromise them.
The solution provides deceptive credentials, access keys, containers, storage buckets, database tables, and database connectors, alerting on stolen credential theft and ruse, and cloud application activity.
Financial organizations can detect SWIFT credentials attacks and capture account information used for fraud.
Security teams can protect critical AD objects against unauthorized access to prevent their misuse by attackers.
ThreatStrike for Credential Theft
EARLY DETECTION OF CREDENTIAL THEFT
Agentless credential deceptions that appear in memory and registry keys.
ThreatStrike for Cloud
EARLY DETECTION OF CLOUD CREDENTIAL HARVESTING
Agentless credential deceptions that appear as AWS cloud credentials.